Monday, March 30, 2009

First Raid of Heroic OS

The Guild was doing a 25 man Heroic run of Obsidian Sanctuary (OS) and our guild GM invited me along though I hadn't signed up for it. I think we 24 maned it. But it was my first time there and I barely knew much about OS I can also saw I barely remember much of it as well as it was brief it all seemed. I just knew we killed the boss and luckily we had very few plate wearers. So blessing of silvermoon be with me I won the roll and I picked up a Dragon Brood Legguards from Boss Sartharion. My luck on rolls is usually piss poor on rolls. Funny how things are though because not but a day or so before I picked up the Bolstered Legplates from Heroic Violet Hold. So I'm now using both for different good uses after geming both and slapping some leg armor kits on both of them. Was a fun raid.

No comments: