Thursday, February 4, 2010

WoW Vacation

Not feeling the urge to log on to do anything or that I have to log on and play WoW either at this point. So not motivated to log on and do anything.

And I don't think I'll be missing much to do either.

Taking a long WoW vacation while its early and there is plenty of time to do other things for a while. And while I'm at it maybe play other things that's new and fun for a change.

In other news bought me a new Mac Pro laptop earlier today, to somewhat upgrade my Mac G5 desktop I've been using a few years now which still works fine. I guess wont be putting WoW on it for a while either.

Anyway taking a long WoW Vacation.

5 comments:

Skarlarth said...

Enjoy!

Grats on the new system.

Be sure to let us know about this "Sun" thing people keep telling me about.

We'll keep the servers warm for ya!

Skarlarth and Company
Medivh

Oakstout said...

I have the same problem, can't seem to get motivated to log in just to do dailies anymore and with 3 80's that could be making tons of cash daily that's kind of a shame.

But I took a similar vacation last year right after lich king came out and it helped get me back in the mood when I finally did log back in to the point where I even joined a raiding guild, so I'm hoping the same thing will happen if I break now and play later.

Darraxus said...

See you when Cataclysm comes out.

Unknown said...

It is always nice to take a break.

Ardent Defender said...

Thanks for all the support guys, does mean allot and to all the stealth lurkers thanks for the support as well. One does need a break from Warcraft from time to time just to look at other things different.