Friday, April 1, 2011

Reactivated my Account & back playing WoW

Well I did quit WoW and actually did delete the blog for several weeks now. But its been really tough to let go of the game and community thats been apart of my life for over 5 years. Thats half a decade of WoW and my life. Its been haunting me since as well. I love my character too much to quite the game forever and just not be able to play when i feel like and blog about my adventures. I'm as part of WoW game history as many of you as well the community and just miss you all too much to stay away.

I still like to be able to log in sometime and play and as well go fishing with my buddy Nat Pagle.

So I reactivated my account today and logged back in to check up on the guild gang. Feels like been gone forever. Since i'm back playing again (WoW players never really die do they?) I decided to reactivate my blog as well. Does anyone ever really quit this addictive game, it haunts you everyday when your away and not even playing the game it haunts you.

I guess I'm back playing again. Did the two people that read my blog for the last 5 years even miss me? Well missed you all so much being away.

8 comments:

Diglrr said...

Man I've been following you on my blog roll forever. I just went through the same thing in fact my account is actually cancelled but I still had play time left. I was able to leave it for about 2 weeks but realized it was too good of a stress relief and my little getaway from life. Glad to see you back.

paulwhit said...

I figured you'd be back. :) I don't even play WoW anymore, but I enjoy your adventures.

Kinzlayer said...

welcome back... been waiting, hehe j/k but definitely welcome back. wow is like that, not too many games can draw us back time after time like it can. I think unless you have a really major shake up in your life, wow will be that mistress you can't get out of your head.

Kinzlayer said...

oh, so are you only trading now in EvE and doing PI? seems quiet on that front.

Kinzlayer said...

oh wait, i just realize what today is... not an April's fool joke is it?

@valkyrierisen said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you appearing in my google reader again.

Catherine Meyers said...

Hi, welcome back, you have a great blog here, great adventures. Also, would you be interested in a link exchange? Let me know to send you info on my site ^^

Cathy

Medrith said...

Funny thing, I was playing wow for few years and following your blog (no idea why, it's enjoyable) and few weeks ago i started played again. Now im bored at work and looking for something to do your blog came to my mind. I forget name just wrote paladin blog on google and found you.And what i see? You playing again ;)
Its like time travel ;)
Greetings from Poland btw ;)