Thursday, July 5, 2007

Darkmoon Card

Started to acquire cards for the "Darkmoon Card" Set to eventually obtain the Vengeance trinket. Was in AH and saw the "Ace of Furies" which seem to be a rare one to get in the whole set. Have seen it before up to 400g. I remember passing on some of these cards before some time ago. So picked up this one for 160g to start off collecting for my set. Not a bad price I guess, but if I ever see it cheaper......I may decide to buy and trade it for some profit. Having lots of disposable gold on hand helps I guess.

Right now I'm running around Zangarmarsh a bit to see what the quests are like, so far just a few quests and i don't find it that bad as yet. Most the mobs lower level than Galo anyway. So with my standby weapons, have been switching weapons a bit to level up weapons skill while questing mobs to level up my weapons skills. I hate to see my weapons skill lag.

Alchemy Tip of the Day: Gift of Arthas
Not sure how many people really understand this one pot or ever have used leveling. Recipe can be rare. This is a very nice pot for a melee class or a fast hitter if your level 38-60 and grinding on mobs or doing a instance run. Minimum level to use it is 38. Gives you +10 Shadow resistance for 30min, 30% chance a disease for 3 min while debuffing the mob for +8 damage increase. The disease to mob can refresh as long as any mob is hitting you. A dream pot for a Paladin or Rogue, real nice for a Paladin in AOE or any of melee class or a Main tank.

I used this leveling and works totally great. Only problem is Arthas Tears as one of the ingredients can be hard to find. However works nice on a tank in a instance using one of these pots, since it debuff the mobs or boss and everyone doing damage to the mob been tanked does +8 increase damage, not as sure on casters but works on the melee class. Don't seem like a lot but 8 damage combined adds up allot with lots of melee or fast weapons in use. That's as good as +7 enchant to weapon and much better. Effects only last 30 min, Guardian Elixir. One of the best pot I ever used leveling.

3 comments:

Tauhid Chappell said...

sold my ace of furies for 450g couldve sold it up to 600g ;P

Ardent Defender said...

I've heard the Ace was somewhat hard to get so didn't want to pass on it at the price. My server it averages about 400g.

Tauhid Chappell said...

aye, it drops from murmur in shadow labs near Shattrath city. pretty rare drop..