Monday, November 26, 2007

BRK Story Time

If you haven't stopped by and read our favorite Hunter blog over at BRK - Big Red Kitty today I urge you to stop by and have a read if you haven't. I'm sure you will have a good laugh and be amused. I was laughing so hard I was choking all at the same time my stomach was hurting. I know where he is coming from, I was there too. I remember those days well but not quite as enriching as BRK tells it. So hop over and have a read.

Thanks for the story and laugh BRK!

Do I miss those day? Sometimes and then again there times I really Don't miss it at all. What I miss are my friends that were there, always have.

3 comments:

BRK said...

You're very welcome. :)

/wave

BRK

Unknown said...

I'm currently in those days. I think I will miss them when I get out, but perhaps not all these deployments.

Ardent Defender said...

/Waves back to BRK.

@The brass monkey

I know what you mean. Everyday i still remember those days still this day. Some fun, some crazy, some really tripped out days, some you wish you not ever to relive, some you couldn't wait to get out because of the days or the days that rolled on. Yeah some things i have always missed and some absolutely know.

What's always constant was the days when we had a good laugh at things and crazy stuff that happened. Some those things were too crazy to talk about. But what i miss are the GUYS. You know what i mean if you were there. Thats more than what any guild could be if you relate it to WoW. Its like:

Good Times
Great Times
Crazy Times
And the Best of Times.
The unbelievable Times.
All the good Laughts.