Monday, November 12, 2007

Broke the Steamvault Bank!

Persistence: Basis of persistence is the power of will. Most people are easy to give up on their goals at the first sign of difficulty in a task and throw it away and move on at the first sign of opposition or misfortune. Few people carry on despite all opposition, until they attain their goals.
So far I've achieved to get almost all the tanking gear I've desired to get from regular 5-man Instance for tanking or as alternative gear set combinations. I'm already Revered with Cenarion Expedition with Heroic Key for Colifang Reservoir. last night did one Steamvault in less than 40 mins. Beat every boss into a quick pulp including Warlord Kalithresh who we beat into absolute submission and he finally released his grip on the Steamvault bank and gave me my: Breastplate of the Righteous. Pays to have Persistence!

1 comment:

Zerei said...

Bout damn time eh? ;D