Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A New Month & The Guild.......

I've given things a bit of time to see how it all sort out. I'm not going to do a blog entry about it either. So its here as a footnote of things. I decided as an Guild Officer to leave my guild "Alamat" tonight. Yes I did let my GM friend know, so its a bit of mixed emotions about it but It no longer something I have to dwell on either. I don't seem to have much in common with much my guildies anymore. I'm quite used to being guildless so its not a strange feeling to say the least.

I have no plans in rejoining any guild or am I considering any at this time. If I progress forward or not thats to be seen. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. I have no schedule nor do I have any time demands to deal with. I can just take the entire month off If I feel like it. Its quite possible I may do just that.

Afterall its April 1st!

In Other April News:
Blizzard has announced another Hero Class for WoTLK. Who knows a Hero Class or a April Fools Joke maybe. Blizz may have the last laugh until WoTLK is released whichever way you look at things.

No comments: