Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Knight's Tales.

The tales i chronicle here is a documentation of my daily happenings of my life as i wonder through the lands of Azeroth in World of Warcraft on my quests to Knighthood and to earn my coveted place among the few who dare to brave the elements and make it to been Hero among men.

In my tales are reflected my learnings, my many trials, my failures and my over comings. Some are a reflection of my perspectives on my adventures and the people i meet and their affects on "Galo" as a Blood Knight Paladin.

Yet some things are as i see it through the eyes of Honorable Holy Warrior. A Paladins tales is always full of wonder. From the frontlines of World of Azeroth these are the tales of my adventure and how my life has changed from the lands of Secondlife.

No comments: