Wednesday, May 9, 2007

30 Day Milestone.

Its been 30 days since I stated this daily blog of my adventure in World of Warcraft as a Protection Paladin. Actually I can't believe its been this long since I started as 30 days is a long time. Just deciding to write the blog was a task in itself, let alone deciding what to write as i've never bloged before or had to write about anything much. It does time to log things here daily.

Yet the first blog I ever read was Peters Blog which is linked on this page, which eventually was the inspiration to write my own. I also read many others also. I think you can learn something from almost anyone thats doing something. More so if they are doing something you share common interest in such as WoW. I don't claim to be a writer or a good one either. I just write my thoughts, from my experience and the things I see in World of Warcraft as I see it or experience it. Looking forward to another milestone soon. I never knew it would be so much work to write a daily blog anyway.

No comments: