Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gone Fishing

I may have the Paladin Mount Quest to do a priorty and still work on straightening up my inventory. However i'm taking a detour from all those unless a few friends pop online that can help with mount quest. I'm scheduling Galo to go hit the coast and do some Azeroth Fishing tonight.

Fishing at night changes the kind of fish you can normally catch to some valuable ones i like to catch so will do that for tonight. I had though my fishing skills was at max lvl but it surprised me to note it was only at 342 i think it was. If i knew i would have gone fishing long before the patch 2.1 when double fish caught was still in effect. I completely missed noting what lvl fishing was still at.

Anyway gone fishing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been doing a bunch of fishing recently as well, although I've been sticking to Azeroth as I was levelling two of my sub-60s up to 225 fishing in order to pick up the fishing quest from Pat Nagle.

Folks think I'm crazy to advance fishing on more than one toon, but I'm all about advancing skills and having buff food available for all of my toons, and fishing works great when I don't feel like putting a lot of attention into my play.

Valdesta
WoWGrrl player blog