Monday, May 7, 2007

Galoheart

Current Level: 54

How unique is your toon and why? "Galoheart" is unique as well as in name origin and has a Knightly meaningfull name. I take his name seriously as well as leveling as i pondered over it in my first few days as a total WoW noob. Even as a noob i gave him a Knightly name. I believe you can tell much in a name. You can gather many things of thought of a Paladin Knight named "Galoheart" Brave and adventerous and spirited in heart and virtues. I'm a casual player in WoW i just play daily.

So how unique am I? A quick check or the World of Warcraft (WoW) Armory reveals i'm the only person in WoW universe as of 05/07/07 with the unique name of "Galoheart". There will eventually be copy cats, but in leveling 54 levels and time played i'm still original in name.

Total Time logged playing WoW since 01/20/07 using /played

Total Time played: 29 days, 21 hours, 22 minutes, 8 seconds.

No comments: